Watch Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or any other man with high status and you’ll notice that they simply move differently than the rest of us. They have an aura about them that they are hot stuff, and because of that, women swoon over them.
You too can develop that aura, in order to increase your attractiveness to women and your dating success.
Have you ever noticed the way your body looks when you’ve felt like crap? You end up looking down at the ground and folding your arms and other non-alpha male behaviors. But other times, when you had girls all over you, you have great body language.
1) Relax. This is the most important mental state for you to be in.
a) Don’t allow yourself to feel worried. Just let your worries go, since you can’t solve any problem by worrying.
b) Breathe through your abdomen rather than your chest. (When you breathe, imagine that you’re bringing air down to your stomach. Feel your belly rise and fall as you breathe.)
c) Avoid nonverbal behaviors that are the opposite of relaxation–e.g., raising your shoulders, knitting your brows, and fidgeting.
d) Relax all your muscles and slow down all of your movements a notch.
Alpha males, except on the rare occasions that there’s a pressing emergency, move unhurriedly, as if they are in control of time itself. Beta males are nervous and make jerky movements. Imagine you are standing and walking through a swimming pool, where your movements are slow and fluid.
e) Relax your eyes and eyelids. Beta males hold their eyelids open because they are so nervous. Their eyes dart all around. Instead look straight ahead. Only give things your attention if they interest you. While you’re out and about, do the affirmation to yourself, “I am sexual, I am relaxed, and I am in control.”
f) If someone wants your attention, move your head slowly.
2) Feel masculine and powerful. Visualize that you are a masculine man. Do things in your life that make you feel manly, like lifting weights and working out with a punching bag. Take care of your health.
3) Realize that you are a man of high value. Focus on your qualities and ignore your deficiencies. Be as arrogant as you want in order to develop massive confidence. Think thoughts such as, “I am the greatest” and “People are lucky to have me in their lives.” Treat people as if they are already in awe of you before they have even met you.
4) Feel comfortable in your own skin. An alpha male is happy with or without any particular woman, since he views women as sources of fun in his life–no more and no less. Take the mindset that of course women want you, but it’s no big deal either way.
5) Spread out your body. Take up space with your arms, legs, and chest. Keep your neck straight with your back so that your head is held high. (Something that helped me get used to keeping my neck straight was removing the pillow from my bed. After all, it’s a major challenge to have optimal posture when your neck is bent for 8 hours every night.)
For more information visit http://www.becomingalpha.com